@Alain Nice, they're alright now

Aaaand I got my other two babies done. Whoop whoop
Jax m StagAnzeigen
Player’s name: Stag
Character name: Jamien “Jax” Revendar
Sexual orientation: bisexual
Rank/Group within Neon Grey: Hacker

Eyes: a piercing blue-grey
Hair colour/hairstyle: Jax’s hair is pitch black but it’s almost impossible to tell what he intended to be his haircut since he cuts it himself and makes sure it looks as messy as possible to disguise the fact how uneven it is.
Body: Jax is just 1,70m tall and therefore rather small compared to most guys. His thin, wiry body shows signs of the desperate attempt to build up some muscle mass along with proof of how impossible that mission proves to be. Nevertheless he’s not unattractive with slender fingers that were practically made for dancing over a keyboard at lightning speed, pale skin and a slim face with a clear jawline, high cheekbones and full lips and long eyelashes that give his face a slightly feminine touch.
Clothing and equipment: Jax is a bit of a fashionista. He likes to wear plainly coloured shirts and sweaters with bright neon scarves wrapped loosely around his neck. Alternatively bright belt buckles, shoe laces or sometimes even a touch of make up are his way to go. You’ll never see him without at least one obnoxiously bright accessory on him.
On his right finger is a ring that contains his holopad and it’s modified to discreetly shine in different colours when his automated scanner detects something that could be of interest to him. It’s also linked to certain movements so that he can perform easier hacks with just a few discrete taps and swipes of his finger.
Other than that Jax is not really someone who believes in gunpower. He carries a small blaster with him that gives enemies a hefty burst of unpleasantness and pain that paralyzes them and makes them go unconscious. It also possibly damages their tech.

Personality: Jax strolls through life with a confident smile on his face and a swing in his hips. On first glance he seems almost careless in the way he carries himself like someone who expects to be able to do anything. But contrary to that first impression Jax is someone who is very acutely aware of his boundaries - he just tries to push them again and again to become better. He’s almost fixated on improving his skills in every area of life which has a lot to do with the fact that he’s just not the person to be extraordinarily talented at anything. Sure he’s an intelligent guy and quick to pick up new skills but he always has to start from the bottom.
After his parents died felt like he needed to fight for everything around him and that’s a habit you don’t just drop. So he sometimes fails to see the easy solution and has difficulties asking for help because that’s just not something he’s used to. In the end though he’s not above accepting help and certainly wouldn’t ever refuse giving it to someone who needs it.
What has shaped his personality most though is his sibling. They have always been close and Jax loves Bot dearly. There is absolutely nothing he wouldn’t do for them and that’s how it has been all their life. It got especially clear, however, after the accident their parents died in. It tore him apart to see Bot depressed and the formerly very shy teenager forced himself into displaying more confidence for his sibling’s sake so they didn’t need to worry about more than they already did. Bullies in school, people misunderstanding them and everything that might be on Bot’s mind was something Jax was determined to take care of and he grew from into his protective and confident role until he didn’t have to play it any more.
Following the newfound confidence was a great deal of sass and snark. Comments he’s kept inside until then now fall freely from his lips and he has started to care less and less about whether or not he might be upsetting or offending someone. He’d never want to hurt anyone with his words but if someone is an ass he doesn’t back down anymore.

Quotes: //

Skills: (66 points total)
Strength: 5
Speed: 6
Agility: 7
Stamina: 6
Hacking Security System: 8
Hacking A.I./Droids: 7
Handling guns/ranged weapons: 7
Handling blades/close combat weapons: 6
Unarmed combat: 5
Charisma: 8
Vigilance: 7

Morality:
Loyalty to friends/family: 10
Loyalty to Neon Grey: 8
Loyalty to themselves: 7
Alignment: Lawful good

Family: twin: Bot (Kratos), parents deceased
Partner: PM me if interested
Backstory: Jax has lead a relatively easy and uneventful middle class life until he was around 16. Up until that point he was more or less the definition of mediocrity. Shy and friendly, a small handful of friends and grades that could neither be called good nor bad. One thing he always did was look out for his sibling Bot though.
And that’s the only thing that didn’t change when their parents died in an accident and they got sent into an orphanage. He still took care of Bot, did anything he could for his sibling and stayed by their side the whole time. When he graduated school at the age of 19 he didn’t actually have a plan what he wanted to do with his life. Much like Bot he had a certain interest in hacking even though he’d consider himself nowhere near as good as his twin but he wasn’t quite sure if that’s what he wanted to spend his life with. When Bot applied to Neon Grey, Jax followed his example without a second thought because if as long as he didn’t know or care what he’d do he could just as well stay by his twin’s side.
With Neon Grey he then quickly learned that while he might not be a natural talent at hacking, he improved quite fast with talented hackers all around him and the better he got the more he loved being able to open locks or bank accounts, take down firewalls and stomp security systems to the ground with just a few taps of his fingers. Neon Grey is his family now almost as much as Bot is but nothing could ever take the place his twin has in his heart.

Code: Alles auswählen

[spoiler=Jax m - Stag]
[b]Player’s name:[/b] Stag
[b]Character name:[/b] Jamien “Jax” Revendar
[b]Gender:[/b] male
[b]Age:[/b] 25
[b]Sexual orientation:[/b] bisexual
[b]Rank/Group within Neon Grey:[/b] Hacker

[b]Eyes:[/b] a piercing blue-grey
[b]Hair colour/hairstyle:[/b] Jax’s hair is pitch black but it’s almost impossible to tell what he intended to be his haircut since he cuts it himself and makes sure it looks as messy as possible to disguise the fact how uneven it is.
[b]Body:[/b] Jax is just 1,70m tall and therefore rather small compared to most guys. His thin, wiry body shows signs of the desperate attempt to build up some muscle mass along with proof of how impossible that mission proves to be. Nevertheless he’s not unattractive with slender fingers that were practically made for dancing over a keyboard at lightning speed, pale skin and a slim face with a clear jawline, high cheekbones and full lips and long eyelashes that give his face a slightly feminine touch.
[b]Clothing and equipment:[/b] Jax is a bit of a fashionista. He likes to wear plainly coloured shirts and sweaters with bright neon scarves wrapped loosely around his neck. Alternatively bright belt buckles, shoe laces or sometimes even a touch of make up are his way to go. You’ll never see him without at least one obnoxiously bright accessory on him.
On his right finger is a ring that contains his holopad and it’s modified to discreetly shine in different colours when his automated scanner detects something that could be of interest to him. It’s also linked to certain movements so that he can perform easier hacks with just a few discrete taps and swipes of his finger.
Other than that Jax is not really someone who believes in gunpower. He carries a small blaster with him that gives enemies a hefty burst of unpleasantness and pain that paralyzes them and makes them go unconscious. It also possibly damages their tech.

[b]Personality:[/b] Jax strolls through life with a confident smile on his face and a swing in his hips. On first glance he seems almost careless in the way he carries himself like someone who expects to be able to do anything. But contrary to that first impression Jax is someone who is very acutely aware of his boundaries - he just tries to push them again and again to become better. He’s almost fixated on improving his skills in every area of life which has a lot to do with the fact that he’s just not the person to be extraordinarily talented at anything. Sure he’s an intelligent guy and quick to pick up new skills but he always has to start from the bottom.
After his parents died felt like he needed to fight for everything around him and that’s a habit you don’t just drop. So he sometimes fails to see the easy solution and has difficulties asking for help because that’s just not something he’s used to. In the end though he’s not above accepting help and certainly wouldn’t ever refuse giving it to someone who needs it.
What has shaped his personality most though is his sibling. They have always been close and Jax loves Bot dearly. There is absolutely nothing he wouldn’t do for them and that’s how it has been all their life. It got especially clear, however, after the accident their parents died in. It tore him apart to see Bot depressed and the formerly very shy teenager forced himself into displaying more confidence for his sibling’s sake so they didn’t need to worry about more than they already did. Bullies in school, people misunderstanding them and everything that might be on Bot’s mind was something Jax was determined to take care of and he grew from into his protective and confident role until he didn’t have to play it any more.
Following the newfound confidence was a great deal of sass and snark. Comments he’s kept inside until then now fall freely from his lips and he has started to care less and less about whether or not he might be upsetting or offending someone. He’d never want to hurt anyone with his words but if someone is an ass he doesn’t back down anymore. 

[b]Quotes:[/b] //

[b]Strength:[/b] 5
[b]Speed:[/b] 6
[b]Agility:[/b] 7
[b]Stamina:[/b] 6
[b]Hacking Security System:[/b] 8
[b]Hacking A.I./Droids:[/b] 7
[b]Handling guns/ranged weapons:[/b] 7
[b]Handling blades/close combat weapons:[/b] 6
[b]Unarmed combat:[/b] 5
[b]Charisma:[/b] 8
[b]Vigilance:[/b] 7

Morality:
[b]Loyalty to friends/family:[/b] 10
[b]Loyalty to Neon Grey:[/b] 8 
[b]Loyalty to themselves:[/b] 7
[b]Alignment:[/b] Lawful good

[b]Family:[/b] twin: Bot (Kratos), parents deceased
[b]Partner:[/b] PM me if interested
[b]Backstory:[/b] Jax has lead a relatively easy and uneventful middle class life until he was around 16. Up until that point he was more or less the definition of mediocrity. Shy and friendly, a small handful of friends and grades that could neither be called good nor bad. One thing he always did was look out for his sibling Bot though.
And that’s the only thing that didn’t change when their parents died in an accident and they got sent into an orphanage. He still took care of Bot, did anything he could for his sibling and stayed by their side the whole time. When he graduated school at the age of 19 he didn’t actually have a plan what he wanted to do with his life. Much like Bot he had a certain interest in hacking even though he’d consider himself nowhere near as good as his twin but he wasn’t quite sure if that’s what he wanted to spend his life with. When Bot applied to Neon Grey, Jax followed his example without a second thought because if as long as he didn’t know or care what he’d do he could just as well stay by his twin’s side.
With Neon Grey he then quickly learned that while he might not be a natural talent at hacking, he improved quite fast with talented hackers all around him and the better he got the more he loved being able to open locks or bank accounts, take down firewalls and stomp security systems to the ground with just a few taps of his fingers. Neon Grey is his family now almost as much as Bot is but nothing could ever take the place his twin has in his heart.[/spoiler]
Jayden m StagAnzeigen
Player’s name: Stag
Character name: Jayden
Sexual orientation: homosexual

Eyes: hazel green
Hair colour/hairstyle: curly, fiery red undercut
Body: moderate height (1,79m), athletic, trained body, muscular, slim hips, medium wide shoulders, strong jawline, high cheekbones, clear facial structures, freckles, light skin,
Clothing and equipment: dark button downs and jeans, combat boots, black leather jacket
weapons: simple handgun (bullets), a wide array of different kinds of blades both metal and laser

Personality: Jayden is fairly easy to be around. He’s friendly, decently polite, likes to have a laugh and is always up for a bit of an adventure. Sometimes those moods can go up to a point where he’s being reckless but he’d never endanger someone who is close to him. But if there’s one thing he can never pass up it’s a challenge. Jayden just loves to bet, to dance around what is possible and take risks whenever he can because anything else would bore him to death.
He’s exceptionally loyal towards those he cares about and if he has to commit a crime or do something morally wrong in order to protect or benefit a loved one he’ll do it without a second thought. After all, he’s someone who follows his heart rather than his head. He dives into feelings, embraces them, loves with unmatched passion, rages like the hottest fire and when he’s cold it’s like you could freeze just by looking into his eyes. Because despite Jayden being a generally warm and cheerful person there is a certain darkness inside him that most people only find out about if they’re on the receiving end. In the end, he is highly morally grey, in fact his moral code goes along the lines of “Do what needs to be done to achieve your goal”. With a certain lust for violence and an almost intimate relationship with his knives, Jayden is nobody in whose way you’d want to stand when he’s determined to get something done.
Quotes:
I don't want to change the world
I just wanna leave it colder
(Breaking Benjamin, I will not bow)

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things we could be
But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah we'll be counting stars
(Onerepublic, Counting Stars)

And I don't think the world is sold
On just doing what we're told
I feel something so right
Doing the wrong thing
I feel something so wrong
Doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough
(Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars)

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

I know your eyes
I know inside
The walls you hide behind
And I saw the truth inside the real you
Because I know you're lost when you run away
Into the same black holes and black mistakes
Taking all my will just to run alone
When are you coming home?

Even if the sky does fall
Even if they take it all
There's no pain that I won't go through
Even if I have to die for you

And when all the fires burn
When everything is overturning
There's no thing that I won't go through
(Starset, Die for you)

One day the earth will open wide
And I'll follow you inside
Cause the only hell I know is without you
Some day when galaxies collide
We'll be lost on different skies
I will send my rocket ship to find you
Until I bring you home
(Starset, Die for you)

I've begun to realize
That whenever I am with you
You deliver me from the pain in my life
(Disturbed, You’re Mine)

Certainly I felt alive
Strength I had lost was revived
I'm mending inside
And we both know why

Cause you're Mine
I knew I could be whole if you were Mine
I'll vanquish any foe because you're Mine
(Disturbed, You’re Mine)

I see you coming but I won't step back
We don't take kindly being under attack
I hear the fear in every word that you say
I love the danger, let the wolves come out to play
They proudly gather on the street
And they want blood
I'm not a hero but the fight is like a drug
You've only got ten more paces to live
Enjoy your last moments, they're my gift to give
(Written by Wolves, Not Afraid to Die)

I count the final seconds: three, two, one
My fingers twitch around the handle of the gun
I turn and shoot and as the smoke clears the way
Your problem's gone I live to fight another day

Hey, hey, hell is what you make, make
Rise against your fate, fate
Nothing's gonna keep you down
Even if it's killing you
Because you know the truth
Listen up, listen up
There's a devil in the church
Got a bullet in the chamber
And this is gonna hurt
(Sixx:A.M., This is gonna hurt)

Your needs need attention
I'm blinded by the truth
Let me release the tension
It's taken hold of you

It's only natural
To free the animal
Locked up inside

The nature of the beast is
You want it
Nature of the beast is
I do too
Let's unleash and cut the creature loose
It's the nature of the beast in you
(My Darkest Days, Nature of the Beast)
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Agility: 6
Stamina: 8
Hacking Security System: 4
Hacking A.I./Droids: 3
Handling guns/ranged weapons: 6
Handling blades/close combat weapons: 8
Unarmed combat: 6
Charisma: 6
Vigilance: 7

Morality:
Loyalty to friends/family: 9
Loyalty to Neon Grey: 7
Loyalty to themselves: 7
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Family: barely any contact
Partner: Sol Camejo-Feliz
Backstory: There’s not much to say about Jayden’s childhood. His father was a secluded, quiet man who took care of his son with a great deal of love. What connected them most was their love for cooking, his father taught him a lot about that when he was just a child.
His mother was different. She was a high-ranking member of the military and often had to leave for months to go on missions but that was just what she wanted. While she valued her family she always seemed uncomfortable in the role of a mother and wife so Jayden never felt like he’d received much warmth from her. What he did get from her was a dream. She always wanted him to follow in her footsteps and become part of the military so before joining Neon Grey that’s just what he did.
Jayden was specifically trained in interrogation techniques and loved his job. But he had been unhappy with the shift in his job to droids doing most of the actual work while people were stuck at desks. So he quit and applied to Neon Grey where he became a soldier.
It was in Neon Grey where he met his boyfriend Sol and in the end he’d say without a doubt that this is the happiest he’s ever been in his entire life.

[spoiler=Jayden m Stag]
[b]Player’s name:[/b] Stag
[b]Character name:[/b] Jayden
[b]Age:[/b] 29
[b]Sexual orientation:[/b] homosexual

[b]Eyes:[/b] hazel green
[b]Hair colour/hairstyle:[/b] curly, fiery red undercut
[b]Body:[/b] moderate height (1,79m), athletic, trained body, muscular, slim hips, medium wide shoulders, strong jawline, high cheekbones, clear facial structures, freckles, light skin, 
[b]Clothing and equipment:[/b] dark button downs and jeans, combat boots, black leather jacket
weapons: simple handgun (bullets), a wide array of different kinds of blades both metal and laser

[b]Personality:[/b] Jayden is fairly easy to be around. He’s friendly, decently polite, likes to have a laugh and is always up for a bit of an adventure. Sometimes those moods can go up to a point where he’s being reckless but he’d never endanger someone who is close to him. But if there’s one thing he can never pass up it’s a challenge. Jayden just loves to bet, to dance around what is possible and take risks whenever he can because anything else would bore him to death.
He’s exceptionally loyal towards those he cares about and if he has to commit a crime or do something morally wrong in order to protect or benefit a loved one he’ll do it without a second thought. After all, he’s someone who follows his heart rather than his head. He dives into feelings, embraces them, loves with unmatched passion, rages like the hottest fire and when he’s cold it’s like you could freeze just by looking into his eyes. Because despite Jayden being a generally warm and cheerful person there is a certain darkness inside him that most people only find out about if they’re on the receiving end. In the end, he is highly morally grey, in fact his moral code goes along the lines of “Do what needs to be done to achieve your goal”. With a certain lust for violence and an almost intimate relationship with his knives, Jayden is nobody in whose way you’d want to stand when he’s determined to get something done. 
[b]Quotes:[/b]
[center]I don't want to change the world
I just wanna leave it colder
(Breaking Benjamin, I will not bow)

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things we could be
But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah we'll be counting stars

And I don't think the world is sold
On just doing what we're told
I feel something so right
Doing the wrong thing
I feel something so wrong
Doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

I know your eyes
I know inside
The walls you hide behind
And I saw the truth inside the real you
When are you coming home?

Even if the sky does fall
Even if they take it all
There's no pain that I won't go through

And when all the fires burn
When everything is overturning
There's no thing that I won't go through
(Starset, Die for you)

One day the earth will open wide
And I'll follow you inside
Cause the only hell I know is without you
Some day when galaxies collide
We'll be lost on different skies
I will send my rocket ship to find you
Until I bring you home
(Starset, Die for you)

I've begun to realize
That whenever I am with you
You deliver me from the pain in my life
(Disturbed, You’re Mine)

Certainly I felt alive
Strength I had lost was revived
I'm mending inside
And we both know why

Cause you're Mine
I knew I could be whole if you were Mine
I'll vanquish any foe because you're Mine
(Disturbed, You’re Mine)

I see you coming but I won't step back
We don't take kindly being under attack
I hear the fear in every word that you say
I love the danger, let the wolves come out to play
They proudly gather on the street
And they want blood
I'm not a hero but the fight is like a drug
You've only got ten more paces to live
Enjoy your last moments, they're my gift to give

I count the final seconds: three, two, one
My fingers twitch around the handle of the gun
I turn and shoot and as the smoke clears the way
Your problem's gone I live to fight another day

Hey, hey, hell is what you make, make
Rise against your fate, fate
Nothing's gonna keep you down
Even if it's killing you
Because you know the truth
Listen up, listen up
There's a devil in the church
Got a bullet in the chamber
And this is gonna hurt
(Sixx:A.M., This is gonna hurt)

Your needs need attention
I'm blinded by the truth
Let me release the tension
It's taken hold of you

It's only natural
To free the animal
Locked up inside

The nature of the beast is
You want it
Nature of the beast is
I do too
Let's unleash and cut the creature loose
It's the nature of the beast in you
(My Darkest Days, Nature of the Beast)
[/center]

[b]Strength:[/b] 7
[b]Speed:[/b] 5
[b]Agility:[/b] 6
[b]Stamina:[/b] 8
[b]Hacking Security System:[/b] 4
[b]Hacking A.I./Droids:[/b] 3
[b]Handling guns/ranged weapons:[/b] 6
[b]Handling blades/close combat weapons:[/b] 8
[b]Unarmed combat:[/b] 6
[b]Charisma:[/b] 6
[b]Vigilance:[/b] 7

Morality:
[b]Loyalty to friends/family:[/b] 9
[b]Loyalty to Neon Grey:[/b] 7
[b]Loyalty to themselves:[/b] 7
[b]Alignment:[/b] Chaotic Good

[b]Family:[/b] barely any contact
[b]Partner:[/b] Sol Camejo-Feliz
[b]Backstory:[/b] There’s not much to say about Jayden’s childhood. His father was a secluded, quiet man who took care of his son with a great deal of love. What connected them most was their love for cooking, his father taught him a lot about that when he was just a child.
His mother was different. She was a high-ranking member of the military and often had to leave for months to go on missions but that was just what she wanted. While she valued her family she always seemed uncomfortable in the role of a mother and wife so Jayden never felt like he’d received much warmth from her. What he did get from her was a dream. She always wanted him to follow in her footsteps and become part of the military so before joining Neon Grey that’s just what he did.
Jayden was specifically trained in interrogation techniques and loved his job. But he had been unhappy with the shift in his job to droids doing most of the actual work while people were stuck at desks. So he quit and applied to Neon Grey where he became a soldier.
It was in Neon Grey where he met his boyfriend Sol and in the end he’d say without a doubt that this is the happiest he’s ever been in his entire life.[/spoiler]
~Stag

Kratos
Erfahrener Abenteurer
RPG Leiter: Ja
Bevorzugte Sprache: Deutsch
Bücherchallenge

Re: Neon Grey (English Roleplay)

Beitrag von Kratos » Fr 20. Okt 2017, 12:54

I updated this little sucker. c:

[spoiler="Bot n - Kratos"] 
[b]Player’s name:[/b] Kratos
[b]Character name:[/b] Bot (everybody knows this is not their real name but everybody refers to them as Bot)
[b]Real name:[/b] Jirka Revendar
[b]Gender:[/b] Agender. (Bot doesn‘t identify themself with any gender. They were born female but had removed their breasts years ago.)
[b]Sexual orientation:[/b] Demisexual. (They‘re just sexually attrackted to a person after a long emotional relationship with enough trust.)
[b]Rank/Group within Neon Grey:[/b] Hacker.

[b]Eyes:[/b] Bot has blue-grey eyes.
[b]Hair colour/hairstyle:[/b] Bot‘s hair is long, straight and black. Just one streak on the left side of their face is completely white. Their hair ends at their waists.
[b]Body:[/b] Bot is 1,74m tall. Not exactly slim but wiry, you can see that this asthenic human is not as weak as they look like, especially when it comes to their hands and fingers.
Bot has fair skin and sometimes they look a little pale. Their face is long and clear-cut with high cheekbones and a high forehead.
Judging by their face it is not possible to tell Bot‘s gender and they do not use any cosmetics to make this easier. Only their broad hips would tell people they once belonged to a female person. But Bot cut off their breasts years before. When seeing them shirtless there are still a few ugly scars to see. One of many reasons why Bot doesn‘t go outside shirtless.
Bot has eight detectors in their hands – each one in one finger, only both little fingers don‘t have detectors. They‘re invisible but can be felt by touching the fingertips. Their fingertips are usually cold as ice and underneath the skin you can feel the metal. 
These detectors are used to detect different things: One can feel bugs in clothing or other things, this detector can‘t be blocked but works just within a radius of 15 centimeters. Another one can feel junction boxes and electric circuits when hidden behind walls for example. This works within a radius of 30 centimeters. When detected a junction box they can tell if it‘s direct current or alternating current. The fourth detector is used for magnetic fields and to trace their prepetator. The fifth can trace radiation, and the sixth lasers. The seventh detector is used to make the hacking easier – it contents a virus which can be used to infect a system by easily touching and activating it. The detector finds the port for this virus on its own – it is designed to hack A.I.s. The last detector is just a tiny metal detector and works within a radius of 10 centimeters. 
Those detectors hurt when they detect something. Bot just got used to it and doesn‘t want to change it anymore.
Bot also has an RFID transponder in the underarm which contains personal information such as their clinical record, different data about viruses and programms they are currently working on, their testament and some private photos. This RFID transponder is individualised and can only be read out by their own reader. This transponder cannot be felt or noticed by any system except ultrared scanners. 
[b]Clothing and equipment:[/b] Bot favors shirts and hoodies in friendly colors like black, and black. Or black to give variety to their wardrobe. Most of the times they also wear jeans in – surprise – black or grey. And boots or normal sneakers in grey or black. 
Usually Bot‘s carrying a few tools around. Their datapad and reader are always with them, in a black, shabby shoulder bag. Usually they‘re also equiped with two different blades in their belt: One is pretty long – 14 centimeters – and one is rather small. Just six centimeters but as sharp as a razor blade.
They‘re not handing a gun or other ranged weapons usually. They‘re just wearing them if necessary on a mission.
Bot also carries several usb flash drives, one or more external hard disk drives and a nightscope with them in their shoulder bag.

[b]Personality:[/b] Bot is a silent person who doesn‘t like to be the focus of attention. They prefer to be alone or with one other person to talk to. The only thing they really enjoy to do with other people is hacking – or talking about hacking. They feel secure in this area and are confident enough to spread their opinion among other people. 
Making friends is always a bit complicated for them. Bot has people they like to talk to but do not know enough to call them friends or talk enough to them to do so. This is not because they do not care about other people but because they are the kind of person that focusses on one thing and forgets everything else – or is perfectly messed up inside their own head.
Bot is perfectly happy when they have something to work on. They‘re so dedicated to their own projects they sometimes forget to eat for one or two days and most of the time forget to be a good friend but there is no situation in the world when they are happier. This is why they optimized their body for what they love to do. 
Besides their obvious lack of space inside their head during a project, Bot often do their best to be a good friend. They are a good listener and belong to those people who feel useful by just lending an ear to another one. The fact that they often mess up friendships because of their own inability to keep important things in mind hurt them a lot and they totally blame it on themself. But even when they notice they got exchanged for a better friend they are still loyal towards their old friends and try to help them wherever they can.
There‘s this one person Bot deeply admires: Their brother Jax. Since they‘re twins and they spent most time of their life together no one should wonder about that. Bot relays on Jax in a unique way but also tries to look out for him whereever they can. Sometimes they find themself being a bit afraid of losing Jax to a lover or a good friend or someone else who could just be a better person for Jax to relay on. They wouldn‘t know what to do without him.
“There are few things as unsettling as a lack of control in an unfamiliar situation.” 
― Becky Chambers, The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet

"Weißt du, warum menschliche Modder sich untereinander so seltsame Namen geben?"
Sie schüttelte den Kopf.
"Es ist ein ganz alter Brauch, der auf die Computernetzwerke vor dem Zusammenbruch zurückgeht. Wir reden hier von richtig alter Technologie. Die Leute gaben sich Namen, die sie nur innerhalb eines Netzwerkes benutzten. Manchmal wurde der Name so sehr ein Teil von ihnen,
dass selbst ihre Freunde aus der wirklichen Welt anfingen, sie so zu nennen. Für manche Leute wurde dieser Name zu ihrer wirklichen Identität.
Nun, Modder - für diese Leute ist nichts wichtiger, als die individuelle Freiheit. Sie glauben, dass nur man selbst sich definieren kann. Als Bär sich den neuen Arm angebaut hat, hat er das nicht getan, weil ihm der Körper, in dem er geboren wurde, nicht gefiel, sondern, weil er fand, dass dieser Arm besser zu ihm passte. Wenn man seinen Körper optimiert, geht es darum, das körperliche Selbst damit in Einklang zu bringen, wie man sich innerlich fühlt. Nicht darum, dass man den Körper optimieren müsste. Ich zum Beispiel - ich verschönere mich zwar gern, aber mein Körper passt schon zu meinem Selbst. Manche Modder wiederum machen ihr ganzes Leben lang weiter mit den Veränderungen. Und nicht immer geht es gut aus.
Aber das ist eben das Risiko, wenn man mehr sein will, als die Hülle, in die man hinein geboren wurde."
- Becky Chambers, Der lange Weg zu einem kleinen, zornigen Planeten

“Aww!” said Kizzy, clasping her hands over her heart. “You’re a physics virgin!” 

“She paused, realising that she was trying to make an AI feel better. It was a silly concept, but something about Lovey’s demeanour made any other response feel a bit rude.” 

"And there is nothing better, than a brother. Friends are great but they come and go. Lovers are fun, but kind of stupid, too. They say stupid things to each other and they ignore all their friends because they’re too busy staring, and they get jealous, and they have fights over dumb shit like who did the dishes last or why they can’t fold their fucking socks, and maybe the sex gets bad, or maybe they stop finding each other interesting, and then somebody bangs someone else, and everyone cries, and they see each other years later, and that person you once shared everything with is a total stranger you don’t even want to be around because it’s awkward. But brothers. Brothers never go away. That’s for life. And I know married folks are supposed to be for life, too, but they’re not always. Brothers you can’t get rid of. They get who you are, and what you like, and they don’t care who you sleep with or what mistakes you make, because brothers aren’t mixed up in that part of your life. They see you at your worst, and they don’t care. And even when you fight, it doesn’t matter so much, because they still have to say hi to you on your birthday, and by then, everybody’s forgotten about it, and you have cake together.” She nodded. “So as much as I love my present, and as nice as it is to get a thank you, I don’t need either of ’em. Nothing’s too much to ask when it comes to brothers."
- Becky Chambers, The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet 

[b]Strength:[/b] 3
[b]Speed:[/b] 4
[b]Agility:[/b] 5
[b]Stamina:[/b] 5
[b]Hacking Security System:[/b] 10
[b]Hacking A.I./Droids:[/b] 10
[b]Handling guns/ranged weapons:[/b] 3
[b]Unarmed combat:[/b] 4
[b]Charisma:[/b] 4
[b]Vigilance:[/b] 10

Morality: 
[b]Loyalty to friends/family:[/b] 8
[b]Loyalty to Neon Grey:[/b] 9
[b]Loyalty to themselves:[/b] 5
[b]Alignment:[/b] Chaotic Neutral

[b]Family:[/b] twin: Jax (Stag); Parents: deceased 
[b]Partner:[/b] 
[b]Backstory:[/b] Bot was born and grew up in the middle class without any problems until they became fourteen. When their body started to evolve some typical female forms they started to feel uncomfortable with them. But since their parents were perfectly open-minded they helped they helped Bot to get their breasts and uterus removed. They also helped to let Bot‘s name change from „Anna“ to „Jirka“ - an unisex name. Two years later Bot‘s parents died by accident. Bot came to an orphanage and got depressive. By this time they started hacking and found their secure haven in it. They finished school with nineteen and joined Neon Grey in the same year. Their detectors came one after another when ever they had earned enough money to afford them. Bot might still be a bit distant but they accepted Neon Grey as their new – big – family. [/spoiler]
„You‘re one insult away from starting a war.“

Aufgrund privater Umstände kommt es aktuell bei Postings zu Verzögerungen - ich bitte um Entschuldigung.

Captain Solo

Beitrag von Captain Solo » Do 9. Nov 2017, 21:06

I'll have you know I'm only doing this because I promised Lex. And because I really love the setting of this rp. And because I procrastinate a lot and need things to do while I'm putting off the things I should do. But I really shouldn't xD
Liam Carter - m - Captain SoloAnzeigen
Player’s name: Captain Solo
Character name: Liam Carter
Sexual orientation: homosexual
Rank/Group within Neon Grey: soldier

Eyes: light green with a dark ring right around the pupil (optical implant)
Hair colour/hairstyle: brown, messy, curly, somewhat long
Body: 1,81m tall, lean, athletic, but agile, caramel skin tone, oval face, high cheekbones, nose has been broken several times, several scars from knife wounds on torso and arms and one bullet scar (entry and exit wound) in the upper left arm
Clothing and equipment: Liam usually wears functional clothing in everyday life (cargo pants, tight shirts, robust boots or lightweight hiking shoes, combat jacket). On days spent at home, he goes for more comfortable clothes like sweatpants and hoodies. On missions, he wears lightweight body armor in addition to his everyday clothing.
He always carries a knife with him on his belt wherever he goes. On missions, his equipment includes another knife, concealed and stripped to his lower leg. For stealth missions (the type he prefers), he additionally carries throwing knifes, a taser, a piano wire and sometimes poison syringes, vials or powder, as well as a normal handgun intended only for emergencies. For any other mission, he usually carries two handguns (one as backup) and sometimes a large melee weapon in addition to his knives.
The implants in his eyes grant him night vision by amplifying light, thermal vision (infrared) as well as expanding his visual spectrum slightly into the ultraviolet wavelengths. They also allow for optical zoom up to factor four so he can more closely examine things from far away.
Two more implants in his ears amplify sounds in a quiet environment, meaning he can hear sounds like footsteps from farther away and more clearly. If they pick up very loud sounds like gunshots in a closed room for example, however, special membranes protect his inner ear from damage by decreasing the volume.

Personality: Liam generally is a sociable, open person, though he prefers listening over talking. He’s not quiet or shy and will happily enter into any conversation from small talk to discussions about the nature of the universe, but he considers it very important to understand and consider what the other person has to say about the topic, not just get his own ideas out there.
Generally, Liam is more comfortable in the middle of a crowd than on a stage, and he’d rather be a part of someone’s plan than make his own. He is by no means a leader, but he can contribute to any group by listening closely and worrying about misunderstandings and the social climate among the group members. He might offer his insights or advice to leaders, but won’t attempt to lead himself and rather leave than try to change the leader if he’s not content with a group’s leadership.
Liam is incredibly loyal to friends and family and can be selfless to a point where he neglects his own needs to help the people he loves. He’s nowhere near that caring about strangers and has no problem with being cold enough towards them that he can kill people who he thinks deserve it, but if you make it into his heart, he will give you all he has.
Unlike his brother, Liam has an easier time expressing his true feelings to the people he cares about. He takes a lot of strength from his friends and family and isn’t afraid to lean on them if he needs it, provided he’s sure they don’t need his strength more than he needs theirs.
Since his youth, Liam has become more confident and comfortable with his own talents and skills, even when comparing himself to his brother. A big part of that was taking a different path from Tristan’s where Liam learned to do things that Tristan isn’t as good at. In infiltration and espionage, Liam found an area where he could really shine with his talents and personality.
Still, Liam does worry about what the people he loves think about him. He couldn’t care less about strangers, but being criticized by a friend or especially by his brother really hits him hard. He tries to laugh it off and not let them see, but he yearns for validation from friends and family, especially Tristan.
While Liam readily shows emotions like happiness, gratitude and love and has a hard time controlling ones like shame and grief, he usually has a tight grip on fear and anger. Both in his training and the hundreds of missions he’s done over the years, he has learned not to let these two interfere with his work.
Usually, Liam is an excellent agent. He prefers following a plan and having the greatest possible amount of knowledge about the mission like building layouts, strengths and weaknesses of the security system and his opponents, but with sufficient information, he is able to improvise if anything goes wrong. He works well under pressure and sometimes even feels more confident and comfortable on missions than he does in everyday life.
That abruptly changes, however, when people he cares about are in danger. Working with his brother on missions is usually fine since Tristan can defend himself just fine, but if an enemy ever overpowered him and abandoning the mission, however important it was, meant even a slightly better chance to save his brother, Liam would do so in a heartbeat. His emotions could completely override his reasoning and common sense in a situation like that.
Especially with missions involving mistakes he made, the deaths of innocents or dangerous situations for loved ones, they usually catch up to Liam at night. Especially in nights like those, he needs company. Someone he trusts, not to talk, just to be there. Liam hates being alone, especially when he’s weak.
Liam has callouses and scars, physical as well as mental, but he has changed and matured greatly since his youth, which has enabled him to keep control of his life despite some of the things he’s seen and done and fix his relationship with his brother. He’s not without his faults, problems and worries, but he generally is happy with his life and has a positive outlook on things.
Quotes: “Fools talk, cowards are silent, wise men listen.”
- Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind

“A shadow on the wall, yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.”
- George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

“The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in the shadows. Remember that.”
- Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy

“And I said ‘dangerous’, and here you are.”
- Sherlock Holmes to John Watson (BBC Sherlock)

“Everyone has secrets. It's just a matter of finding out what they are.”
- Stieg Larsson, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

„It takes a lot to know a man
It takes a lot to understand
The warrior, the sage
The little boy enraged

[…]

It takes a lot to give, to ask for help
To be yourself, to know and love what you live with
It takes a lot to breathe, to touch, to feel
The slow reveal of what another body needs”
- It Takes A Lot To Know A Man (Damien Rice)

“Ipsa scientia potestas est. Knowledge itself is power.”
- Francis Bacon

“It was better to know the worst than to wonder.”
- Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind

“So lean a little on your friends
They will carry you
Shelter from the stormy nights
Lean a little on your friends
They will guide you through
You know you’re gonna be alright”
- Friends (Miracle of Sound)

“Stand side by side
Carry all as one
We can bear this weight.”
- All As One (Miracle of Sound)

“When we die
We will die
With our arms unbound
And this is why
This is why
Why we fight
Come hell”
- This Is Why We Fight (The Decemberists)

“There is this thing that's like touching except you don't touch
Back in the day it just went without saying at all
All the world's history gradually dying of shock
There is this thing that's like talking except you don't talk
You sing”
- Sing (Dresden Dolls)

About his brother:
“We've taken different paths and traveled different roads
I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old
And when you're in the trenches and you're under fire I will cover you”
- Brother (Kodaline)

“If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe”
- Brother (Kodaline)

“You were always faster than me
I’ll never catch up with you.”
- No One’s Here To Sleep (Naughty Boy ft. Bastille)

“Brother let me be your shelter
Never leave you all alone
I can be the one you call
When you’re low
Brother let me be your fortress
When the night winds are driving on
Be the one to light the way
Bring you home”
- Brother (NEEDTOBREATHE)

Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Agility: 8
Stamina: 6
Hacking Security System: 3
Hacking A.I./Droids: 3
Handling guns/ranged weapons: 6
Handling blades/close combat weapons: 8
Unarmed combat: 7
Charisma: 4
Vigilance: 9

Morality:
Loyalty to Neon Grey: 7
Loyalty to themselves: 5

Family: older bother: Tristan Carter (Alain)
Partner: PM me (male)
Backstory: Liam had a comfortable, easy childhood in the High Society of Europe. He attended an excellent school, had a family that loved and supported him and all the means he needed to explore his talents and interests. He has always been a sociable person, though nowhere near as popular as his brother, and he quickly found a small, but loyal group of friends in school. His brother Tristan was always an inspiration for him and someone he looked up to, but bitter feelings came up sometimes when he realized he’d never be as popular or accomplished as his brother. When Tristan finally joined the army after school, they lost touch rather quickly after a big fight in which Liam questioned whether Tristan really was as altruistic as he seemed or if he only did all of it, including joining the army, so he could impress everyone around him.
Liam got his diploma three years later, but even though he did like the idea of fighting to defend the people, he had never liked the army much. Fortunately, while his accomplishments didn’t surpass Tristan’s, they did pique the interest of a government intelligence organization, where he worked as a field agent for about ten years. There, he received a general combat training with specialization in stealth as well as espionage, infiltration and interrogation techniques. His visual and auditory sense were also enhanced by special implants.
Finally, after ten years of service and some changes in the organization’s leadership, Liam decided it was time for something else. Looking for a job where he could put his skills to use and protect and help people, but wasn’t so reliant on orders from a superior who could change at any time, he found Neon Grey and promptly applied as a soldier four years ago. When arriving there for an interview after his initial application had been reviewed, he was surprised to find his brother there, whom he hadn’t talked to in years.
Since then, they’ve had some time to rebuild their relationship, both more mature and having worked through some of the issues of their youth. They quickly found their deep familiarity with each other had stayed despite being separated for fourteen years and that it could be a great advantage in combat situations. Liam often goes on missions with his brother, where they watch each other’s back, and they have quite the success rate when working together.

[spoiler=Liam Carter - m - Captain Solo]
[b]Player’s name:[/b] Captain Solo
[b]Character name:[/b] Liam Carter
[b]Age:[/b] 32 years
[b]Sexual orientation:[/b] homosexual
[b]Rank/Group within Neon Grey:[/b] soldier

[b]Eyes:[/b] light green with a dark ring right around the pupil (optical implant)
[b]Hair colour/hairstyle:[/b] brown, messy, curly, somewhat long
[b]Body:[/b] 1,81m tall, lean, athletic, but agile, caramel skin tone, oval face, high cheekbones, nose has been broken several times, several scars from knife wounds on torso and arms and one bullet scar (entry and exit wound) in the upper left arm
[b]Clothing and equipment:[/b] Liam usually wears functional clothing in everyday life (cargo pants, tight shirts, robust boots or lightweight hiking shoes, combat jacket). On days spent at home, he goes for more comfortable clothes like sweatpants and hoodies. On missions, he wears lightweight body armor in addition to his everyday clothing.
He always carries a knife with him on his belt wherever he goes. On missions, his equipment includes another knife, concealed and stripped to his lower leg. For stealth missions (the type he prefers), he additionally carries throwing knifes, a taser, a piano wire and sometimes poison syringes, vials or powder, as well as a normal handgun intended only for emergencies. For any other mission, he usually carries two handguns (one as backup) and sometimes a large melee weapon in addition to his knives.
The implants in his eyes grant him night vision by amplifying light, thermal vision (infrared) as well as expanding his visual spectrum slightly into the ultraviolet wavelengths. They also allow for optical zoom up to factor four so he can more closely examine things from far away.
Two more implants in his ears amplify sounds in a quiet environment, meaning he can hear sounds like footsteps from farther away and more clearly. If they pick up very loud sounds like gunshots in a closed room for example, however, special membranes protect his inner ear from damage by decreasing the volume.

[b]Personality:[/b] Liam generally is a sociable, open person, though he prefers listening over talking. He’s not quiet or shy and will happily enter into any conversation from small talk to discussions about the nature of the universe, but he considers it very important to understand and consider what the other person has to say about the topic, not just get his own ideas out there.
Generally, Liam is more comfortable in the middle of a crowd than on a stage, and he’d rather be a part of someone’s plan than make his own. He is by no means a leader, but he can contribute to any group by listening closely and worrying about misunderstandings and the social climate among the group members. He might offer his insights or advice to leaders, but won’t attempt to lead himself and rather leave than try to change the leader if he’s not content with a group’s leadership.
Liam is incredibly loyal to friends and family and can be selfless to a point where he neglects his own needs to help the people he loves. He’s nowhere near that caring about strangers and has no problem with being cold enough towards them that he can kill people who he thinks deserve it, but if you make it into his heart, he will give you all he has.
Unlike his brother, Liam has an easier time expressing his true feelings to the people he cares about. He takes a lot of strength from his friends and family and isn’t afraid to lean on them if he needs it, provided he’s sure they don’t need his strength more than he needs theirs.
Since his youth, Liam has become more confident and comfortable with his own talents and skills, even when comparing himself to his brother. A big part of that was taking a different path from Tristan’s where Liam learned to do things that Tristan isn’t as good at. In infiltration and espionage, Liam found an area where he could really shine with his talents and personality.
Still, Liam does worry about what the people he loves think about him. He couldn’t care less about strangers, but being criticized by a friend or especially by his brother really hits him hard. He tries to laugh it off and not let them see, but he yearns for validation from friends and family, especially Tristan.
While Liam readily shows emotions like happiness, gratitude and love and has a hard time controlling ones like shame and grief, he usually has a tight grip on fear and anger. Both in his training and the hundreds of missions he’s done over the years, he has learned not to let these two interfere with his work.
Usually, Liam is an excellent agent. He prefers following a plan and having the greatest possible amount of knowledge about the mission like building layouts, strengths and weaknesses of the security system and his opponents, but with sufficient information, he is able to improvise if anything goes wrong. He works well under pressure and sometimes even feels more confident and comfortable on missions than he does in everyday life.
That abruptly changes, however, when people he cares about are in danger. Working with his brother on missions is usually fine since Tristan can defend himself just fine, but if an enemy ever overpowered him and abandoning the mission, however important it was, meant even a slightly better chance to save his brother, Liam would do so in a heartbeat. His emotions could completely override his reasoning and common sense in a situation like that.
Especially with missions involving mistakes he made, the deaths of innocents or dangerous situations for loved ones, they usually catch up to Liam at night. Especially in nights like those, he needs company. Someone he trusts, not to talk, just to be there. Liam hates being alone, especially when he’s weak.
Liam has callouses and scars, physical as well as mental, but he has changed and matured greatly since his youth, which has enabled him to keep control of his life despite some of the things he’s seen and done and fix his relationship with his brother. He’s not without his faults, problems and worries, but he generally is happy with his life and has a positive outlook on things.
[b]Quotes:[/b] “Fools talk, cowards are silent, wise men listen.” 
- Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind

“A shadow on the wall, yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” 
- George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

“The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in the shadows. Remember that.” 
- Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy

“And I said ‘dangerous’, and here you are.”
- Sherlock Holmes to John Watson (BBC Sherlock)

“Everyone has secrets. It's just a matter of finding out what they are.” 
- Stieg Larsson, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

„It takes a lot to know a man
It takes a lot to understand
The warrior, the sage
The little boy enraged

[…]

It takes a lot to give, to ask for help
To be yourself, to know and love what you live with
It takes a lot to breathe, to touch, to feel
The slow reveal of what another body needs”
- It Takes A Lot To Know A Man (Damien Rice)

“Ipsa scientia potestas est. Knowledge itself is power.” 
- Francis Bacon

“It was better to know the worst than to wonder.” 
- Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind

“So lean a little on your friends 
They will carry you 
Shelter from the stormy nights 
Lean a little on your friends 
They will guide you through 
You know you’re gonna be alright”
- Friends (Miracle of Sound)

“Stand side by side
Carry all as one
We can bear this weight.”
- All As One (Miracle of Sound)

“When we die
We will die
With our arms unbound
And this is why
This is why
Why we fight
Come hell”
- This Is Why We Fight (The Decemberists)

“There is this thing that's like touching except you don't touch
Back in the day it just went without saying at all
All the world's history gradually dying of shock
There is this thing that's like talking except you don't talk
You sing”
- Sing (Dresden Dolls)

[i]About his brother: [/i]
“We've taken different paths and traveled different roads
I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old
And when you're in the trenches and you're under fire I will cover you”
- Brother (Kodaline)

“If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe”
- Brother (Kodaline)

“You were always faster than me
I’ll never catch up with you.”
- No One’s Here To Sleep (Naughty Boy ft. Bastille)

“Brother let me be your shelter
Never leave you all alone
I can be the one you call
When you’re low
Brother let me be your fortress
When the night winds are driving on
Be the one to light the way
Bring you home”
- Brother (NEEDTOBREATHE)

[b]Strength:[/b] 5
[b]Speed:[/b] 7
[b]Agility:[/b] 8
[b]Stamina:[/b] 6
[b]Hacking Security System:[/b] 3
[b]Hacking A.I./Droids:[/b] 3
[b]Handling guns/ranged weapons:[/b] 6
[b]Handling blades/close combat weapons:[/b] 8
[b]Unarmed combat:[/b] 7
[b]Vigilance:[/b] 9

Morality:
[b]Loyalty to Neon Grey:[/b] 7

[b]Family:[/b] older bother: Tristan Carter (Alain)
[b]Partner:[/b] PM me (male)
[b]Backstory:[/b] Liam had a comfortable, easy childhood in the High Society of Europe. He attended an excellent school, had a family that loved and supported him and all the means he needed to explore his talents and interests. He has always been a sociable person, though nowhere near as popular as his brother, and he quickly found a small, but loyal group of friends in school. His brother Tristan was always an inspiration for him and someone he looked up to, but bitter feelings came up sometimes when he realized he’d never be as popular or accomplished as his brother. When Tristan finally joined the army after school, they lost touch rather quickly after a big fight in which Liam questioned whether Tristan really was as altruistic as he seemed or if he only did all of it, including joining the army, so he could impress everyone around him.
Liam got his diploma three years later, but even though he did like the idea of fighting to defend the people, he had never liked the army much. Fortunately, while his accomplishments didn’t surpass Tristan’s, they did pique the interest of a government intelligence organization, where he worked as a field agent for about ten years. There, he received a general combat training with specialization in stealth as well as espionage, infiltration and interrogation techniques. His visual and auditory sense were also enhanced by special implants.
Finally, after ten years of service and some changes in the organization’s leadership, Liam decided it was time for something else. Looking for a job where he could put his skills to use and protect and help people, but wasn’t so reliant on orders from a superior who could change at any time, he found Neon Grey and promptly applied as a soldier four years ago. When arriving there for an interview after his initial application had been reviewed, he was surprised to find his brother there, whom he hadn’t talked to in years.
Since then, they’ve had some time to rebuild their relationship, both more mature and having worked through some of the issues of their youth. They quickly found their deep familiarity with each other had stayed despite being separated for fourteen years and that it could be a great advantage in combat situations. Liam often goes on missions with his brother, where they watch each other’s back, and they have quite the success rate when working together. [/spoiler]

Topic author
Stag
Tagträumer
Bevorzugte Sprache: Beides

Bücherchallenge

Beitrag von Stag » Di 12. Dez 2017, 13:48

@Captain Solo
Liam's officially accepted now. Sorry for forgetting and thanks for reminding me.

Captain Solo

Beitrag von Captain Solo » Do 14. Dez 2017, 17:50

Have I mentioned I love you?
Anyways, I'm signing Liam up for the bodyguard mission. And I guess Lex would have to tell you that themselves, but Tristan is also coming. We'd prefer for the two of them to do it alone, if that's all right (so no third character).

~ Han

Naturkind
Grünschnabel
RPG Leiter: Nein

Beitrag von Naturkind » So 28. Jan 2018, 21:33

So hey everyone. (:
This is the first time I want to play in an english rpg and I am not shure if my language skills are good enough for it, but I will try. My application letter will come a bit later, because this is going to be very difficult to me.
So this post is just for saying hello and a single question: Is it okay to play a character who is new to the neon grey organization or should I write one who has been there for a longer time?

Best wishes,
Naturkind.
Be kind to mother nature!

Topic author
Stag
Tagträumer

Bücherchallenge

Beitrag von Stag » Mo 29. Jan 2018, 15:32

Hi there
It's totally fine you can create someone who is rather new or maybe even has their first day on the job. And take as much time as you need since I won't be able to be active for another two weeks or so because it's the end of semester and my exams are trying to murder me.
Don't worry about your English skills nobody's gonna kill you over a few mistakes. None of us are perfect here. As long as I know what you mean it's all fine xD

~Stag

Kratos
Erfahrener Abenteurer
Bevorzugte Sprache: Deutsch
Bücherchallenge

Beitrag von Kratos » Mi 7. Feb 2018, 23:25

We talked about this.

[spoiler=Bot (n) - Kratos] 
[b]Player’s name:[/b] Kratos
[b]Character name:[/b] Bot (everybody knows this is not their real name but everybody refers to them as Bot)
[b]Real name:[/b] Jirka Revendar
[b]Gender:[/b] Agender. (Bot doesn‘t identify themself with any gender. They were born female but had removed their breasts years ago.)
[b]Sexual orientation:[/b] Demisexual. (They‘re just sexually attrackted to a person after a long emotional relationship with enough trust.)
[b]Rank/Group within Neon Grey:[/b] Supervisor of the hackers.

[b]Eyes:[/b] Bot has blue-grey eyes.
[b]Hair colour/hairstyle:[/b] Bot‘s hair is long, straight and black. Just one streak on the left side of their face is completely white. Their hair ends at their waists.
[b]Body:[/b] Bot is 1,74m tall. Not exactly slim but wiry, you can see that this asthenic human is not as weak as they look like, especially when it comes to their hands and fingers.
Bot has fair skin and sometimes they look a little pale. Their face is long and clear-cut with high cheekbones and a high forehead.
Judging by their face it is not possible to tell Bot‘s gender and they do not use any cosmetics to make this easier. Only their broad hips would tell people they once belonged to a female person. But Bot cut off their breasts years before. When seeing them shirtless there are still a few ugly scars to see. One of many reasons why Bot doesn‘t go outside shirtless.
Bot has eight detectors in their hands – each one in one finger, only both little fingers don‘t have detectors. They‘re invisible but can be felt by touching the fingertips. Their fingertips are usually cold as ice and underneath the skin you can feel the metal. 
These detectors are used to detect different things: One can feel bugs in clothing or other things, this detector can‘t be blocked but works just within a radius of 15 centimeters. Another one can feel junction boxes and electric circuits when hidden behind walls for example. This works within a radius of 30 centimeters. When detected a junction box they can tell if it‘s direct current or alternating current. The fourth detector is used for magnetic fields and to trace their prepetator. The fifth can trace radiation, and the sixth lasers. The seventh detector is used to make the hacking easier – it contents a virus which can be used to infect a system by easily touching and activating it. The detector finds the port for this virus on its own – it is designed to hack A.I.s. The last detector is just a tiny metal detector and works within a radius of 10 centimeters. 
Those detectors hurt when they detect something. Bot just got used to it and doesn‘t want to change it anymore.
Bot also has an RFID transponder in the underarm which contains personal information such as their clinical record, different data about viruses and programms they are currently working on, their testament and some private photos. This RFID transponder is individualised and can only be read out by their own reader. This transponder cannot be felt or noticed by any system except ultrared scanners. 
[b]Clothing and equipment:[/b] Bot favors shirts and hoodies in friendly colors like black, and black. Or black to give variety to their wardrobe. Most of the times they also wear jeans in – surprise – black or grey. And boots or normal sneakers in grey or black. 
Usually Bot‘s carrying a few tools around. Their datapad and reader are always with them, in a black, shabby shoulder bag. Usually they‘re also equiped with two different blades in their belt: One is pretty long – 14 centimeters – and one is rather small. Just six centimeters but as sharp as a razor blade.
They‘re not handing a gun or other ranged weapons usually. They‘re just wearing them if necessary on a mission.
Bot also carries several usb flash drives, one or more external hard disk drives and a nightscope with them in their shoulder bag.

[b]Personality:[/b] Bot is a silent person who doesn‘t like to be the focus of attention. They prefer to be alone or with one other person to talk to. The only thing they really enjoy to do with other people is hacking – or talking about hacking. They feel secure in this area and are confident enough to spread their opinion among other people. 
Making friends is always a bit complicated for them. Bot has people they like to talk to but do not know enough to call them friends or talk enough to them to do so. This is not because they do not care about other people but because they are the kind of person that focusses on one thing and forgets everything else – or is perfectly messed up inside their own head.
Bot is perfectly happy when they have something to work on. They‘re so dedicated to their own projects they sometimes forget to eat for one or two days and most of the time forget to be a good friend but there is no situation in the world when they are happier. This is why they optimized their body for what they love to do. 
Besides their obvious lack of space inside their head during a project, Bot often do their best to be a good friend. They are a good listener and belong to those people who feel useful by just lending an ear to another one. The fact that they often mess up friendships because of their own inability to keep important things in mind hurt them a lot and they totally blame it on themself. But even when they notice they got exchanged for a better friend they are still loyal towards their old friends and try to help them wherever they can.
“There are few things as unsettling as a lack of control in an unfamiliar situation.” 
― Becky Chambers, The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet

"Weißt du, warum menschliche Modder sich untereinander so seltsame Namen geben?"
Sie schüttelte den Kopf.
"Es ist ein ganz alter Brauch, der auf die Computernetzwerke vor dem Zusammenbruch zurückgeht. Wir reden hier von richtig alter Technologie. Die Leute gaben sich Namen, die sie nur innerhalb eines Netzwerkes benutzten. Manchmal wurde der Name so sehr ein Teil von ihnen,
dass selbst ihre Freunde aus der wirklichen Welt anfingen, sie so zu nennen. Für manche Leute wurde dieser Name zu ihrer wirklichen Identität.
Nun, Modder - für diese Leute ist nichts wichtiger, als die individuelle Freiheit. Sie glauben, dass nur man selbst sich definieren kann. Als Bär sich den neuen Arm angebaut hat, hat er das nicht getan, weil ihm der Körper, in dem er geboren wurde, nicht gefiel, sondern, weil er fand, dass dieser Arm besser zu ihm passte. Wenn man seinen Körper optimiert, geht es darum, das körperliche Selbst damit in Einklang zu bringen, wie man sich innerlich fühlt. Nicht darum, dass man den Körper optimieren müsste. Ich zum Beispiel - ich verschönere mich zwar gern, aber mein Körper passt schon zu meinem Selbst. Manche Modder wiederum machen ihr ganzes Leben lang weiter mit den Veränderungen. Und nicht immer geht es gut aus.
Aber das ist eben das Risiko, wenn man mehr sein will, als die Hülle, in die man hinein geboren wurde."
- Becky Chambers, Der lange Weg zu einem kleinen, zornigen Planeten

“Aww!” said Kizzy, clasping her hands over her heart. “You’re a physics virgin!” 

“She paused, realising that she was trying to make an AI feel better. It was a silly concept, but something about Lovey’s demeanour made any other response feel a bit rude.” 

[b]Strength:[/b] 3
[b]Speed:[/b] 4
[b]Agility:[/b] 5
[b]Stamina:[/b] 5
[b]Hacking Security System:[/b] 10
[b]Hacking A.I./Droids:[/b] 10
[b]Unarmed combat:[/b] 4
[b]Vigilance:[/b] 10

Morality: 
[b]Loyalty to friends/family:[/b] 8
[b]Loyalty to Neon Grey:[/b] 9
[b]Alignment:[/b] Chaotic Neutral

[b]Family:[/b] I would love to give him an older brother (or a twin). Just PM me. C:
[b]Partner:[/b] 
[b]Backstory:[/b] Bot was born and grew up in the middle class without any problems until they became fourteen. When their body started to evolve some typical female forms they started to feel uncomfortable with them. But since their parents were perfectly open-minded they helped they helped Bot to get their breasts and uterus removed. They also helped to let Bot‘s name change from „Anna“ to „Jirka“ - an unisex name. Two years later Bot‘s parents died by accident. Bot came to an orphanage and got depressive. By this time they started hacking and found their secure haven in it. They finished school with nineteen and joined Neon Grey in the same year. Their detectors came one after another when ever they had earned enough money to afford them. Bot might still be a bit distant but they accepted Neon Grey as their new – big – family. Nine months ago, Bot became supervisor of the hackers and is still a bit insecure about their new rank but giving their best. [/spoiler] 
„You‘re one insult away from starting a war.“

Aufgrund privater Umstände kommt es aktuell bei Postings zu Verzögerungen - ich bitte um Entschuldigung.

Alain
Wellenläufer

Beitrag von Alain » Sa 17. Mär 2018, 04:16

mwieh
Lys Knightfield - m - AlainAnzeigen
Player’s name: Alain
Character name: Lys Knightfield
Sexual orientation: Homosexual
Rank/Group within Neon Grey: Hacker

Eyes: A vibrant green that gets darker around the edges.
Hair colour/hairstyle: golden-blonde long hair that reaches to the end of his ribcage. Lys usually wears it open, but any strands that could fall in his face pulled back into a messy, small bun. Two strands usually frame his face without falling into it.
Body: Rather feminine body, with a slim waist, wider hips and long legs. Generally muscular in an athletic way. He has a few scars on his back, shoulders and arms, and on his left cheekbone. Also a few tattoos, mostly on arms and shoulders.
His face has prominent cheekbones, but other than that rather soft, feminine features as well.
Clothing and equipment: Usually wears dark colors, or mostly dark and only one colorful accent (like, black jeans, boots and leather jacket, but a green shirt). His clothes are either oversized hoodies/shirts or typically considered “feminine” clothing, such as tops made of flowy materials and skinny jeans. He mostly wears ankle boots or sneakers.
Almost always has a tactical pen and a taser attached to his belts, and carries a datapad with him, either in his hands or in a sling bag with a Batman emblem on it. Sometimes wears glasses (nerd style) that have some features like Google Glasses, but he does need them to see better too. However, most of the time he doesn’t care and the glasses stay in his bag. Lys has no body mods.

Personality: Lys is a kind and cheerful person. Though the “cheerful” is arguable and depends on his day, there is no way around the “kind”. He cares deeply about others and tries to help them, should they need it. The fate of other people, especially his fellow Neon Grey members, often touches him and he sympathizes with them a lot, even though he himself did not have the easiest life. However, that did not make him rude or egoistic, but instead aware of the small signs that someone needs help or isn’t feeling well.
He’s good at reading people in general and tends to notice more things that most would think he does. He’s not a loud person, he prefers to keep a good balance between talking and listening and he’s not big on opening up to others and letting them help him for a change, so he kinda always stays a little mysterious, except to his closest friends.
He’s very loyal, but it takes a while to actually become friends with him. While he is a social person and connects well and quickly with others, actually going from acquaintance to real friend takes some time and effort, because he doesn’t trust easily and is generally a little wary of people. Doesn’t mean he openly displays that, though.
Lys has a habit of letting others think he is less intelligent than he actually is. Not because he thinks it will be of any advantage to him, but because he thinks (why ever) that it’s what they’ll expect of him anyway and that way, at least he can’t disappoint anyone.
He isn’t always a happy person, he struggles with his past and confidence issues, but that is something he usually keeps inside him. On the outside, he seems cheerful and having no self-esteem issues whatsoever.
He is very stubborn and good at holding grudges, if people do happen to hurt him in any way. It always takes him a while to forgive, and he’ll most certainly never forget (at least most of the time, and proportionally to the ‘crime’). He doesn’t seek revenge but his sass and sarcasm do tend to get a little out of hand when he’s dealing with people he’s angry at. His sass and sarcasm in general tend to get out of hand.
In general he’s a very loving, altruistic person who’d go out of their own way a lot for the sake of others, but is aware of their own value, at least most of the time.
Quotes:
“If I’m afraid to be beaten, then where is the pride when I win?”
[Heather Dale ; I Follow My King]

“I promise you nothing, I take only that which is free,
I’d give you a life full of risk and the whirlwind of joy that can be,
Don’t try to bind me, just love me without any greed,
And I’ll give you the world, and my heart, and the air that I breathe.”
[Heather Dale ; Hunter]

“It’s a rare man who is taken for what he truly is.”
[Peter S. Beagle ; The Last Unicorn]

“You are the most beautiful broom in a broom closet of brooms.”
[Raven Reyes ; The 100]

“I always say perseverance is nine-tenths of any art — not that it's much help to be nine-tenths an artist, of course.”

“And the hardest part of this is: I don’t think I know my way back home,
Is it worth the journey or do I let my heart settle here?”
[Icon For Hire ; The Grey]

“God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, the tenacity to change what I may and the good luck to not fuck up too often.“
[Stephen King ; Salem's Lot]

“Forecast for today: Unproductive with a chance of dicking around.“

“We love the things we love for what they are.“
[Robert Frost]

About him: “You are so brave and quiet, I forget you are suffering.”
[Ernest Hemmingway]

About him: “She is so stubborn, her heart has an argument with her head every time it wants to beat.”
[Deathless ; Catherynne M. Valente]

“You may need me there to carry all your weight. But you're no burden, I assure.“
[Rob Thomas ; Ever the same]

“Know that when death comes for your, that I shall meet its blade with mine.”

“The point is not that the world is too sad to love; or too glad not to love. The point is that when you do love a thing its gladness is a reason for loving it and its sadness is a reason for loving it more.“
[G. K. Chesterton]

“Compassion hurts. When you feel connected to everything, you also feel responsible for everything. And you cannot turn away. Your destiny is bound with the destinies of others. You must either learn to carry the Universe or be crushed by it. You must grow strong enough to love the world, yet empty enough to sit down at the table with its worst horrors.“
[Andrew Boyd ; Beautiful Trouble]

“And we were kind before, we can be kind once more.”

Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Agility: 6
Stamina: 8
Hacking Security System: 9
Hacking A.I./Droids: 8
Handling guns/ranged weapons: 3
Handling blades/close combat weapons: 7
Unarmed combat: 5
Charisma: 7
Vigilance: 4

Morality:
Loyalty to Neon Grey: 8
Loyalty to themselves: 5

Family: Alive [NPCs], but he only stays in touch with his mother.
Partner: Sage Draven [Stag]
Backstory: Lys had a rather complicated childhood, with an abusive father and his mother being too scared to leave him. Though his family was wealthy, he never felt that his life was actually easy. From his early childhood on, there was a lot of pressure on him to be intelligent and behave perfectly, sort of a perfect child to tell everyone about. It actually turned him into a rebel in his teenage years, which led to him almost dropping out of school and being home less and less.
His father was furious about his grades getting worse and his behavior dropping from perfect child to moody teen. When Lys was sixteen, his father severely hurt him, which then led to his mother finally realizing she was getting both of them killed if she’d insist on staying with her husband. She got divorced and moved away, taking Lys with her.
From that point onwards, his life was getting better, but he still had to deal with the consequences of his childhood experiences and the trauma following that particular situation.
Lys’ relationship with his father keeps straining him until now and since he never was good at keeping in touch with a therapist, most of his other issues are still topics as well. He tries to either compensate or suppress them.
He got into hacking in his “rebellious streak” (that never quite ended) and found an unknown talent there. He works as a freelance hacker for several underground human rights organizations, but found his regular job with Neon Grey two years ago.

[spoiler= Lys Knightfield - m - Alain]
[b]Player’s name:[/b] Alain
[b]Character name:[/b] Lys Knightfield
[b]Gender:[/b] Male 
[b]Age:[/b] 22 years 
[b]Sexual orientation:[/b] Homosexual
[b]Rank/Group within Neon Grey:[/b] Hacker

[b]Eyes:[/b] A vibrant green that gets darker around the edges. 
[b]Hair colour/hairstyle:[/b] golden-blonde long hair that reaches to the end of his ribcage. Lys usually wears it open, but any strands that could fall in his face pulled back into a messy, small bun. Two strands usually frame his face without falling into it. 
[b]Body:[/b] Rather feminine body, with a slim waist, wider hips and long legs. Generally muscular in an athletic way. He has a few scars on his back, shoulders and arms, and on his left cheekbone. Also a few tattoos, mostly on arms and shoulders. 
His face has prominent cheekbones, but other than that rather soft, feminine features as well. 
[b]Clothing and equipment:[/b] Usually wears dark colors, or mostly dark and only one colorful accent (like, black jeans, boots and leather jacket, but a green shirt). His clothes are either oversized hoodies/shirts or typically considered “feminine” clothing, such as tops made of flowy materials and skinny jeans. He mostly wears ankle boots or sneakers. 
Almost always has a tactical pen and a taser attached to his belts, and carries a datapad with him, either in his hands or in a sling bag with a Batman emblem on it. Sometimes wears glasses (nerd style)  that have some features like Google Glasses, but he does need them to see better too. However, most of the time he doesn’t care and the glasses stay in his bag.  Lys has no body mods.  

[b]Personality:[/b] Lys is a kind and cheerful person. Though the “cheerful” is arguable and depends on his day, there is no way around the “kind”. He cares deeply about others and tries to help them, should they need it. The fate of other people, especially his fellow Neon Grey members, often touches him and he sympathizes with them a lot, even though he himself did not have the easiest life. However, that did not make him rude or egoistic, but instead aware of the small signs that someone needs help or isn’t feeling well.
He’s good at reading people in general and tends to notice more things that most would think he does. He’s not a loud person, he prefers to keep a good balance between talking and listening and he’s not big on opening up to others and letting them help him for a change, so he kinda always stays a little mysterious, except to his closest friends.
He’s very loyal, but it takes a while to actually become friends with him. While he is a social person and connects well and quickly with others, actually going from acquaintance to real friend takes some time and effort, because he doesn’t trust easily and is generally a little wary of people. Doesn’t mean he openly displays that, though.
Lys has a habit of letting others think he is less intelligent than he actually is. Not because he thinks it will be of any advantage to him, but because he thinks (why ever) that it’s what they’ll expect of him anyway and that way, at least he can’t disappoint anyone.
He isn’t always a happy person, he struggles with his past and confidence issues, but that is something he usually keeps inside him. On the outside, he seems cheerful and having no self-esteem issues whatsoever.  
He is very stubborn and good at holding grudges, if people do happen to hurt him in any way. It always takes him a while to forgive, and he’ll most certainly never forget (at least most of the time, and proportionally to the ‘crime’). He doesn’t seek revenge but his sass and sarcasm do tend to get a little out of hand when he’s dealing with people he’s angry at. His sass and sarcasm in general tend to get out of hand. 
In general he’s a very loving, altruistic person who’d go out of their own way a lot for the sake of others, but is aware of their own value, at least most of the time. 
“If I’m afraid to be beaten, then where is the pride when I win?”
[Heather Dale ; I Follow My King] 

“I promise you nothing, I take only that which is free,
I’d give you a life full of risk and the whirlwind of joy that can be,
Don’t try to bind me, just love me without any greed,
And I’ll give you the world, and my heart, and the air that I breathe.”
[Heather Dale ; Hunter] 

“It’s a rare man who is taken for what he truly is.”

“You are the most beautiful broom in a broom closet of brooms.”
[Raven Reyes ; The 100] 

“I always say perseverance is nine-tenths of any art — not that it's much help to be nine-tenths an artist, of course.”

“And the hardest part of this is: I don’t think I know my way back home,
Is it worth the journey or do I let my heart settle here?”
[Icon For Hire ; The Grey]

“God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, the tenacity to change what I may and the good luck to not fuck up too often.“
[Stephen King ; Salem's Lot]

“Forecast for today: Unproductive with a chance of dicking around.“

“We love the things we love for what they are.“
[Robert Frost]

[i]About him:[/i] “You are so brave and quiet, I forget you are suffering.”
[Ernest Hemmingway]

[i]About him:[/i] “She is so stubborn, her heart has an argument with her head every time it wants to beat.”
[Deathless ; Catherynne M. Valente]

“You may need me there to carry all your weight. But you're no burden, I assure.“
[Rob Thomas ; Ever the same]

“Know that when death comes for your, that I shall meet its blade with mine.” 

“The point is not that the world is too sad to love; or too glad not to love. The point is that when you do love a thing its gladness is a reason for loving it and its sadness is a reason for loving it more.“
[G. K. Chesterton]

“Compassion hurts. When you feel connected to everything, you also feel responsible for everything. And you cannot turn away. Your destiny is bound with the destinies of others. You must either learn to carry the Universe or be crushed by it. You must grow strong enough to love the world, yet empty enough to sit down at the table with its worst horrors.“
[Andrew Boyd ; Beautiful Trouble]

“And we were kind before, we can be kind once more.” 

[b]Strength:[/b] 4
[b]Speed:[/b] 5
[b]Agility:[/b] 6
[b]Stamina:[/b] 8
[b]Hacking Security System:[/b] 9
[b]Hacking A.I./Droids:[/b] 8
[b]Handling blades/close combat weapons:[/b] 7
[b]Unarmed combat:[/b] 5
[b]Charisma:[/b] 7
[b]Vigilance:[/b] 4

Morality:
[b]Loyalty to Neon Grey:[/b] 8

[b]Family:[/b] Alive [NPCs], but he only stays in touch with his mother. 
[b]Partner:[/b] Sage Draven [Stag] 
[b]Backstory:[/b] Lys had a rather complicated childhood, with an abusive father and his mother being too scared to leave him. Though his family was wealthy, he never felt that his life was actually easy. From his early childhood on, there was a lot of pressure on him to be intelligent and behave perfectly, sort of a perfect child to tell everyone about. It actually turned him into a rebel in his teenage years, which led to him almost dropping out of school and being home less and less. 
His father was furious about his grades getting worse and his behavior dropping from perfect child to moody teen. When Lys was sixteen, his father severely hurt him, which then led to his mother finally realizing she was getting both of them killed if she’d insist on staying with her husband. She got divorced and moved away, taking Lys with her.
From that point onwards, his life was getting better, but he still had to deal with the consequences of his childhood experiences and the trauma following that particular situation.
Lys’ relationship with his father keeps straining him until now and since he never was good at keeping in touch with a therapist, most of his other issues are still topics as well. He tries to either compensate or suppress them. 
He got into hacking in his “rebellious streak” (that never quite ended) and found an unknown talent there. He works as a freelance hacker for several underground human rights organizations, but found his regular job with Neon Grey two years ago. 
[/spoiler]
»Never forget, Caragor Nr. 3, 2k18«
~
Don't dare let her tremble alone,
For the Witcher, heartless, cold, paid in coin of gold,
He comes, he'll go, leave naught behind,
But heartache and woe.

~
Ava.
Antworten